Tuesday, September 14, 2010

OFF track....trying to get back on!!!

Well, I guess it's been a while since I wrote.  There has been so many things that have been going on in the last couple months.  First we moved from one apartment to another larger apartment.....it was one of the most traumatic moves ever.  Friends tried to help us but almost killed us...lol.   Anyways....we got it done.  Then we had to move all my teaching supplies that were in storage to our new apartment because I still do not have a teaching job but at least I am saving money on storing my things.  Kaley came home from her dad's house 2days before school started and I had to get her school supplies and school clothes on tax free weekend....YUCK!!!!  

The biggest change is that I am no longer on my ttc break and we are back ttc again.  The break was 5 months long and this is now the 2nd month trying again.  I am in the middle of the 2nd almost "normal" cycle where I have ovulated both months.....YEAH!!!!   I hope that this is the month that it finally happens for us and our long 2 year ttc journey will come to an end.....here's to hopeful wishing.  I am also hoping that we can get pregnant before deciding we have to go back to the doc's to get extra help and I think that as long as I am ovulating that I am going at this au naturale, so we will see what happens. 

I only lost a total of 24lbs....am I happy with that???  Absolutely!!  do I think I should have done better and lost more???  of course, but I am thankful that I lost anything.   I know that if I would have been better about sticking to my plan in the first place than I probably would have lost more.....but that is just life and I am ok with it. 

Time to get back on track and start a new plan:   My new plan is to watch what I eat and start walking again.  It is finally starting to cool back down...not much but a little bit and hopefully enough that it will be bearable to walk again.  I think that this is the best plan I can have because IF we get pregnant I will be able to stick to it as both things are alright during pregnancy. 

1 comment:

  1. 24 pounds is freaking awesome! This is your cycle sweetie, I know it!
    -heather

    ReplyDelete