Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Finally

Well this ttc journey is a hard one.  Is it any harder than the weightloss journey...not really..but it is more emotional.  I am on my 3rd cycle after my 5 month bcp break and this is historically the cycle that is longer and is where my cycles began to get all wacky again.  Well this 3rd cycle is no different than anyother 3rd cycle that I have had.  The 1st 2 cycles I O'd around cd20 well this cycle O is somewhere between cd29 and 31, so substantially later.    Now I have had a couple coincendental things happen this cycle so it makes me wonder.  First, I tried to take soy in hopes that it would up my O date but instead it was alot later.  Now was this the fault of the soy or is this the curse of the 3rd month.  haha.   Also, since I hadn't O'd by cd28 I had given up on this cycle and started prometrium to try to bring on AF so I could move onto a new cycle.  Well I then got a +OPK on cd29....again is this a coincedience or did taking the prometrium help bring on that elusive O???   I will never know.    So here I am now CD32 and have O'd sometime between cd29 to 31 and am officially in the 2ww.    I am praying that with all the weirdness of this cycle that this will be my cycle and I will finally after more than 2 years get that elusive bfp.  So here's to the 2ww and what it may bring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment