Wednesday, February 23, 2011

OMG......I hate February!!!!!

This month has just totally sucked!!!  AND I am ready for it to be over!   My cycle has been crazy....tried to make me think that I ovulated on cd 10.....yeah right like I would ever O that early.  IF I did it would have totally messed up my next cycle which is going to be a medicated cycle with my new RE and I am excited about that.  My DH was supposed to have a s/a done and since we live kind of far from the clinic he was supposed to do it in the office but he couldn't.  He tried but it just didn't happen.  I felt bad for him and he felt really bad but it really sucked that we wasted the time and nothing......It also sucked that I thought that we were going to get that part over with and again nothing.  Had to reschedule for friday and he is going to TRY to do it at home and TRY and make it to the clinic within the 45 min timelimit....OMG!!!   AAAHHH!!!  I just want to get through this month and get the s/a done....hopefully get good results and just be able to move onto the next cycle.   OH and on top of everything else....my Damn dog ate my bbt thermometer today....OMG I just wanted to scream....oh yeah I think that I did.  Why would he go after my bbt he has never bothered it before and it has been in the same place the whole time....UGH dumb dog!!  LOL.    I just want to be through all this and be moving on....I feel like I am stuck in the holding pattern waiting to land and I  am starting to feel claustrophobic.    It seems like I am always waiting on something.....waiting for my life to begin.....well I am going to be 35 this year....times up ....I am tired of waiting.....It's got to be my turn now!!!   COME ON MARCH!!!  I just know your going to be better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment