Monday, October 24, 2011

79 days and counting!!!

I can't believe how far I have come and how close I am to meeting this little girl.   We are so excited about her arrival and I just can't wait.  I am 28wks this week and will be delivering by c-section no later than 39wks.  I am hoping at my next dr's visit next week that I can get a definate date set for my c-section.  I haven't had a shower yet but should be having on at work in the next month or two.   My sister gave me all the big things that we will need except the crib which I still have from Kaley and we bought a dresser and a rocking recliner.  I am a little sad that both my girls inherited things from both of my sisters BOYS .....so nothing that I was given is girly but it isn't costing me money so I really can't complain but I am a little sad about it.  My husband is like no big deal don't we have enough pink girly stuff in our house as it is.....haha MEN!!!  So I am counting down the days in short goals based on our school's breaks.....  SO I have only 4.5 wks till Thanksgiving break or 29 days.  Than there will only be 3wks till X-mas break or 19 days.   Than after that when we come back from X-mas break I will only have maybe 10days till delivery!!!!  When I look at it like that it will be here in no time at all.  I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment