Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sucess?!?!?!?!

I have been monitoring my calorie intake and reaching, for the most part, my 10000 steps goal and what do you know I am down 7lbs......half way to reaching my first goal!!!! I was pleasantly surprised when I stepped on the scale yesterday morning to see a 2lbs weightloss. I guess there may be something to this after all. I was initially wanting to do a low-gi food plan and I still try to monitor my carb intake but I haven't stuck to the low-gi thing. Ever since I got my bodybugg, which I love by the way, I have just been concentrating on calorie intake and how many calories I burn. I have been walking or using my wii just about everyday. I admit I have been slaking a little the last couple of days.....but my excuse.....I have been working everyday this week except yesterday because I had an exam to take, which I passed.

There is that word...excuse. We've all made them and we all have them. Why is it that we make excuses???? Well, they seem to give us a free pass to get out of things or not do the things we should be doing. But who are we really hurting with our....or my excuses??? I give my excuses to my wonderful husband or my adorable daughter but in the end I am only hurting myself. They are not the ones that need to lose weight.....I am. It doesn't hurt my husband if I don't go on my walk........He would love for me to lose weight......but my excuses don't hurt him. So, my goal for the remainder of this month is to stop the excuses and just get the walking done. I really want to meet this first goal and my second goal before we go to Disney world.

I have been having good success with my bodybugg because I have lost this 7 lbs in 2.5 weeks and I am well on my way to meeting my first goal, which is exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment