Tuesday, May 25, 2010

3 down, 2 to go

Well after this week I will have finished my 3rd month on the Pill and have only 2 months left.  I am so excited about this and have told my poor husband several times.  Don't want to put any pressure on him but I can't help being excited.....LOL.  I am down 20lbs, which I know that I could have a done better but I am still excited about it.  I have walked a lot and watched my calories for the most part.  My plan for the summer now that school is almost out is to step up the work outs.  I plan on working out in the apartment gym during the day, taking my little one swimming often, and then walking in the evening after my husband gets home.  I would really like to lose another 30lbs before I go off the Pill.  It may be an unrealistic goal but I really think that if I try really hard that it can be done.    Besides that, my little experience with trying on stupid clothes has motivated me even more than ever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment